Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Pairing with Solution Architect to ensure that the best solution can be presented to the client
- Pull the right technical & development team together for the delivery of the project
- Responsible for writing technical strategy documents
- Keeping client key stakeholders informed on project or delivery progress
- Represent Hitachi in key client sessions
- Inspire the team to achieve more and play a role model
- Manages and/or contributes to proposal development
- Mentoring, guiding & motivating team members so they can achieve their full potential
- Manage conflict
- Time management
- Managing or setting the right structures to manage onshore/offshore dev teams
- Suggestions for areas of improvement
- Propose solutions when
- Establish an effective direct relationship with senior stakeholders
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe
Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
- Strong technical knowledge of AX and related Microsoft technologies
- Experience in full development lifecycle
- Experience in Application Lifecycle Management
- Commercially aware.
The Hitachi Solutions Europe office is in London but our client offices are spread throughout the UK so candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/