Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Open to anyone who is bilingual and willing to travel in CanadaJob Description
- Participate in Dynamics 365 CE implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Ability to interact with stakeholders and users in both French and English
- Participate throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Identify the client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings
- Assist in the design in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution.
- University Degree and/or 2 year College Diploma
- Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
- 2+ years of experience with CRM solutions
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Microsoft CRM certification a plus
- Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
MUST BE BILINGUAL
Training and Certification