Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: https://web.hitachi-solutions.com/Job DescriptionJob Description and Responsibilities:
• Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
• Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
• Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
• Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
• Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
• Help improve quality of existing code base
• Ensure project is complete according to written specifications. Communication and Teamwork.
• Follow best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM].
• Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenariosQualificationsQualifications:
• Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
• Atleast 2 years' experience of developing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
• Good understanding on D365 with working experience.
• Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules
• Knowledge in Field Service and Project Service.
• Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
• Strong and proved ASP.NET
programming using C# (MVC, Web API) ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
• Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.
• Knowledge on Azure tools and technologies is a plus.
• Working Knowledge of Portal with advanced customization is a plus.