Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVE
Primary job objective is to hunt and drive sales opportunities in Australia and New Zealand for Hitachi Solutions offerings, mainly based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution stack in the ERP, CRM and Analytics domains. Secondary objectives are to manage accounts for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and engage accounts for day-to-day activities.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and qualify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met
- Manage sales through forecasting, qualification, account strategy, and planning.
- Communicate and build relationship to Hitachi Solutions Asia Pacific (HSAP) members.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the deal.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key influencers.
- Track and update internal CRM system for Sales Pipeline, Contact and Accounts.
- Work with key partners like Microsoft Australia & Hitachi Group Companies to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Join weekly APAC sales meeting
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- 8+ years of experience in a similar quota carrying role selling enterprise solutions to clients
- At least a bachelor's degree holder or equivalent work experience. .
- Able to articulate technical information to non-technical staff.
- Proven solution envisioning skills
- Account planning and execution leadership skills
- Ability to sell to C-Level and across both IT and business units
- Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
- Demonstrated success in large pursuits, negotiations , multi-year engagements and competitor displacements
- Proven business management consulting skills
- Ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement
- Problem solver and ability to work in fast-changing environment and manage ambiguity
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
What is it like working here?
- We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual's needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.