Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers' requirements by working closely with sales team.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
• Attend meetings with Sales Managers and act as a technical expert.
• Put together business cases for the sales team to support their proposals.
• Work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
• Ensure that the company's solutions can deliver on the customer's requirements.
• Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
• Reply to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
• Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
• Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation.
• Produce detailed costings for customers and ensure the contract is profitable.Qualifications
• At least a bachelor's degree holder.
• Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
• Capable of doing Demo of MS Dynamics FO, Retail and CE solutions
• Fluent in communicating in Japanese language
• Able to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
• Strong Leadership & Team Building Skills.
• Deep Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
• Locally-based candidates are preferredAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.