Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud.
Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM enhanced with world class Business Analytics, and Portals and Collaboration.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process, and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs and provide focused industry solutions to improve their business.
Our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Recognized as the Microsoft 2014 CRM Global Partner of the Year and the 2014 Dynamics Global Outstanding Reseller of the Year, Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Japan, China, and Asia Pacific.Job Description
As a Hitachi Solutions D365/Dynamics AX Trade/Logistics (T&L) Consultant, you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.QualificationsResponsibilities:
As an Hitachi Solutions D365/AX Trade & Logistics (T&L) Consultant you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.Required qualifications:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/AX Trade &Logistics (up to version AX7 and/or AX 2012 R3), consideration to those with deep experience in JD Edwards, Oracle ERP, Navision, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in SCM best principles and practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across Inventory, Warehousing, TMS, Distribution, etc.
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating business process and recommending improvements
- Prior experience implementing T&L modules with Dynamics AX
- Experience in Inventory, Procurement and Warehousing module areas
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating new techniques and utilizing the key elements
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required - this could include within Canada and/or the United States
• Opportunity Benefits:
• Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
• Base salary plus targeted bonus packageAdditional Information
This position can be based anywhere in the CANADA though travel will be required.