Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is not only a valuable company, but also a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi Rail STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Define and perform some tests part of an overall T&C plan of a signaling project under the guidance of a Signaling Commissioning Engineer. This can also involve the signaling area in a turnkey project (multi-disciplines project). Accountabilities:
• Define and write the tests procedures of a test phase (Signaling room tests, trackside tests, integration Signaling room/trackside)
• Perform tests
• Issue the tests reports and report on non compliance
• Participate to mark up documents to issue the as-built collection
• Support more globally the Signaling Commissioning Engineers and Commissioning Managers in their activities
• Apply the applicable Health and Safety requirements
Skills and Knowledge Categories
- Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
- 0 up to 3 Years of expertise
- Test & Commissioning Processes: Knowledge of the test and commissioning procedures according to the project milestones in order to complete the system delivery.
- Railway Operations and Signaling principles: Knowledge of the main railway principles and the related signaling functionalities.
- English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge