Job ID: 40258
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2019
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Repair & Maintenance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
DescriptionDeputy Site Manager
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Nuclear, etc.).
· A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Site Manager or equivalent is required. Experience should include:
o Personnel supervision
o Maintenance and operations experience preferred
o Experience in a Radiation facility is preferred
o Quality assurance and/or regulatory environment preferred
o Service program start-up or similar programmatic experience; particularly material management systems, service management systems, ERP systems, or work flow programs; etc.; contract management systems, including billing and payables; scheduling and staffing programs; etc.
o Technical program management or similar programmatic experience; including calibration or testing program development, start-up and shut down operations, preventive maintenance baselines, corrective maintenance procedure development, etc.
· Manufacturing, service, or related equipment experience with the following equipment preferred: Particle accelerators; LINAC, MRI, CT, PET, X-Ray, or related radiation therapy or diagnostic equipment; CT imaging software or related applications; Industrial or research electro-magnets; High-performance IGBT-based power supplies; Multi-redundant digital control systems with interlock control, particularly PC-based client-server systems with local controllers, Precision particle radiation and positioning instrumentation, Precision mechanical positioning systems; Vacuum system; Heavy rotating mechanical equipment.
· Organizational management skills
· High technical analysis and problem-solving skills
· Experience troubleshooting equipment problems
· Customer interface and commercial negotiation skills
· Ability to effectively supervise and mentor subordinates
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment
· Flexibility to work shift work and modified hours, flexibility for on-call, local availability
· Ability to work in radiation-controlled environment
· Ability to perform required physical tasks (ladder climbing, inspection bending and stretching, moderate lifting, tool dexterity, etc.)
· Ability to converse in Japanese is required due to the technical interface of the system and close interactions with the engineering department in Japan.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities