Job ID: 40986
Date Posted: Oct 19, 2019
Business Unit: Hitachi Consulting
Company Name: Hitachi Consulting Global Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Consulting
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
The Full Stack Lead/Architect works with our clients to design and deliver complex custom projects. Using the latest technologies to build advanced client-side Single Page Applications (SPA), enterprise-ready Services/Microservices platforms as well as an Agile SDLC and automated DevOps process. The successful candidate will have holistic as well as deep development knowledge in various programming languages and environments, including the latest frameworks and patterns in SPA/ micro-services development.
· 10+ Years of experience in Java/J2EE applications.
· Excellent programming in Core Java, Multi-threading.
· Java technologies: Core Java, Java EE/J2EE, JPA/Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JSON, JUNIT.
· Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability.
· Should have work experience as Architect Level.
· Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API's for integration purposes
· Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
· Strong experience in software design and development.
· Good exposure & experience in Product development.
· Ability to collaborate with Architects onshore on development and design.
· Excellent client facing and communication skills.
· Up to date with technology trends and be able to set direction for other developers.
· Ability to build technology road maps and strategy to align with customer’s long term goals.
· Ability to evaluate and build POCs, make recommendations around Java, UI, DevOPs, Mobility and Cloud elated technologies.
· Hands-on experience in Java 8, Multi-Threading, etc.,
· Spring & Hibernate.
· UI : JQuery, HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap.
· Frameworks : AngularJS/React JS.
· Cloud : AWS/Azure.
· Agile/SCURM development.
· TDD experience preferred.