Job ID: 42856
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Manufacturing
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Throughout its’ history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 3,600 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
We have opportunities in our Propeller Shaft assembly department on a new production line. We are seeking for Assembly Operators for the A shift (Monday through Friday 6:50 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.), B shift (Monday through Friday 2:50 p.m. - 11:10 p.m.) and C shift (Sunday through Thursday 10:50 p.m. to 7:10 a.m.) in our Monroe, GA facility. You offer us your determination and work-ethic; we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
Qualified Applicants Will Possess the Following:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must have acceptable scores on pre-employment assessments
· Must be able to lift 35 lbs or more on a regular basis
· Assembly experience - repetitive manufacturing preferred
· Has exhibited the following skills: communication skills, dedication to quality, customer service, initiative, development of others
· Strong interpersonal, decision making, problem solving and basic math skills
· Ability to follow procedures and work instructions
· Maintain work area organization and achieve company safety objectives
· Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk. The employee occasionally is required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
Work performed in a Plant environment. Required to wear hat, safety glasses and wear steel toe shoes while performing specific tasks or while in specific manufacturing areas.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).