This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 43841
Date Posted: Mar 24, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Information Technology
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Sr. Technical Project Manager
Company: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Division: ITG (Information Technology Group)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Under general direction, the Sr. Technical Project Manager is responsible for implementing the technical solutions for Hitachi America, Ltd. and its shared services customers. Person collaborates with ITSD and HAL ITG internal teams to design and maintain a business relationship, technical road map that is aligned with the enterprise architecture and strategic business requirements developed in collaboration with Hitachi Ltd. ITSD. Additionally, the Sr. Technical Project Manager is responsible for enterprise platform services rollout.
The Sr. Technical Project Manager is focused on the exploring new capabilities while working with the larger infrastructure team.
• Minimum of 10-12 years of experience implementing technical solutions and enterprise platform services rollout.
• Knowledge of Windows OS and administration.
• Knowledge of Japanese language is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Active Directory and federation services, Email Exchange, Lync\Skype, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365.
• Knowledge of Vmware technologies such as hypervisor, vmotion, airwatch
• Mobile device management technologies MobileIron, Okta
• Knowledge of networking technologies including SD-WAN, zero trust network and security including firewall is desired.
• Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft azure and AWS is desired.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities