This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 43983
Date Posted: Apr 7, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Program & Project Management – Industry/Specialty
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
· Support all business objectives of the company by aligning Program Management activities with the organizational goals and objectives.
· Meeting customer and program milestones by coordinating a cross-functional team including but not limited to Design, Production Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Production Control, Customer Service, and Quality.
· Maintain program timeline of program launch and manage project schedule, identify risk and clearly communicate them to the project stakeholders.
· Assist in supporting project teams and follow up on project related deliverables.
· Supports all business objectives of the company by aligning Program Management activities with the organizational goals and objectives.
· Develop customer relationships and understanding of expectations.
· Participate in customer strategic discussions for issue resolution.
· Within the scope of their position, manage and track open issues. Drive open issues to closure through tracking, delegation and escalation.
· Coordinate program launch phase gate activities for timely closure.
· Organizing and maintaining all applicable program documentation.
· Develop program status reports and report status to management.
· Implementing and following Global standards and SASG requirement
· Support and comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards (QMS, 5S, IATF, Q1, etc.) through compliance, improvement, and preventative measures.
· Work additional task as assigned
The ideal candidate will:
Strong organizational and communication skills to plan, organize and facilitate cross-departmental activities.
Excellent analytical and communication skills
Well organized, detail oriented experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in automotive industry.
Experiences with automotive OEM customer interface preferred
Understanding of Microsoft Office suite products, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Supervisory Responsibilities: May be required to supervise the duties of others to perform the job responsibilities as designated by area/department management to ensure project success/deliverables.
Physical Demands: Required to sit or stand for long periods of time. The employee may occasional lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Have ability to work 40-60 hours per week.
Travel: Domestic and international travel may be required as needed.
Work Environment: Pleasant office environment, primarily; moderately loud manufacturing environment, secondary.
Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).