Hitachi Ltd: Hitachi
Ltd. is a global company with activities in multiple industries. Hitachi has
over a hundred years of industrial and technology innovation, employs over
320,000 people and generates more than $95 billion of revenue per year.
Hitachi's vision, mission
and values can be found here.
More information can be
found on Hitachi's website found here.
Hitachi Consulting Corporation:
Hitachi Consulting (HCC) is
the Consulting, IT and Solutions services business of Hitachi Ltd. We work with
clients across the world from all industry sectors to design, build and operate
technology solutions. We have particular strengths in the domains of 'Digital',
Internet of Things', 'Analytics' and ERP and provide a range of supporting
services (industry expertise, project management, process design, change
management) required to achieve success. Frequently, we will leverage our
relationship with the rest of Hitachi to bring innovative products and services
into our solutions for clients. We will also work with clients to define
outcome-based measures as part of our role in helping clients implement and
More information can be found on
Hitachi Consulting's website found here.
At Hitachi Consulting, we have a U.S. based Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant position in our Oracle Enterprise Applications practice. Your strong Cloud Financials skills combined with your client facing experience will be instrumental in contributing to our success of Oracle Cloud project implementations. You will enjoy working with our smart and driven teams who have deep expertise to bring solutions to our clients.
- 3+ years of Oracle experience, with specific expertise in the Finance Modules including recent hands on experience in at least 3 of the following Finance Modules: GL, SLA, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Tax.
- Minimum of two (2) Cloud Finance implementations with hands on experience in GL, AP, AR, Assets, and Cash Management. Revenue Management Cloud and Account Hub Cloud experience desired but not required.
- Experience with design of multidimensional chart of accounts, hierarchies and enterprise structures
- Ability to manage and work with an offshore team to coordinate design and implementation activities.
- Solid leadership and strong client facing skills
- Communication skills: excellent client interaction skills; strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- 3 or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Strong understanding of ERP project methodology and the ability to describe the methodology to clients and develop and manage project plan against that methodology.
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout Canada and the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
Inclusion and Diversity
- Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hitachi Consulting is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, nationality, age, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Learn more about our inclusion and diversity here: https://www.hitachiconsulting.com/about-hitachi-consulting/inclusion-and-diversity.html
Hitachi Consulting is committed to building an inclusive work environment that leverages the diverse talent and perspectives of our global workforce. We value the unique background, experience and capability of each employee and embrace differences. As a global company, we understand, appreciate and respect the diversity of our people and foster a collaborative work environment with equal opportunity for all employees. Inclusion and diversity is a fundamental strength of Hitachi Consulting that adds value for our company, our clients, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information [email protected]
Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.