This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44246
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2019
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Manufacturing
Job Type (Experience Level): New Graduate
Job Schedule: Full-time
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
1. Performs in-process inspections, final inspections and receiving inspection for conformance to specifications as outlined in standards (i.e. IPIS, PEVS, Inspection check sheets, Measurlink etc.) using basic inspection instruments and/or techniques including Visual inspections.
2. May verify inspection equipment to ensure its accuracy.
3. Participates in sorting and rework of non-conformances.
4. Prepares and processes inspection acceptance or rejection paperwork.
5. Utilize effective communications and problem solving skills to foster an effective team environment which continually strives for safety, quality, organizational, product, productivity, and improvements.
6. Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
Qualified Applicants will possess the following:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk. The employee occasionally is required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
This position works in a warehouse/production environment. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The performance of this position requires exposure to the manufacturing areas where certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).