• Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
• Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
• Plan and drive the project\u2019s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
• Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
• Ability to co-ordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
• Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
• Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Hitachi eBworx standards / guidelines.
• Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
• Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of Hitachi eBworx methodology and delivery.
• Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
• Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
• Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in financial industry).
• Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
• Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modeling Language.
• Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
• Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
• Involved in implementing applications leverages on various Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services.
• Individual that is able to learn new knowledge independently & able to apply the knowledge to the task.
• Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes, SpringBoot, open source RDBMS, NoSQL, Event oriented system is a plus.
• Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills. Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage.
• Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
• Ability and willingness to travel within the region.
Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com.