• Participate in coding, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
• Assist in the preparation / updates of technical specifications.
• Adherence to application developments guidelines & standards.
• Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned
• Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
• At least 1 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in financial industry).
• Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
• Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
• Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
• Involved in implementing applications leverages on various Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services.
• Individual that is able to learn new knowledge independently & able to apply the knowledge to the task.
• Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes, SpringBoot, open source RDBMS, NoSQL, Event oriented system is a plus.
• Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills. Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage.
• Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
• Ability and willingness to travel within the region
Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].