• Manages project software development lifecycle, the day-to-day operation support and change request for single and/or multiple end-to-end full project implementation.
• Create and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Minimises Hitachi eBworx exposure and risk on project by effective application & compliance of Hitachi eBworx methodology and enforces project standards
• Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Hitachi eBworx methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
• Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on-time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationships and satisfactions
• Manages the team, fostering team work and contributes to their professional development
• Coordinating with project sponsors and business stakeholders in the prioritization and detail of deliveries while at the same time collaborating with other project stakeholders for consistent and focus implementation
• Candidates with lower experience may apply but need to provide compelling justifications
• A university degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Management, and/or financial subjects
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of software development lifecycle project management experience in customer facing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
• Competency in Project Management, Analytical Problem Solving, Customer Relationships with experience in the Banking Industry
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
• Formal project management training or certification (PMP, Agile, etc.) is a merit
A university degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Management, and/or financial subjects
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].