Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To support field-based business development sellers in growing the business across new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion. This role will assist field sellers in territory and account planning and profiling, including Account-Based Marketing Coordinator (with Marketo) campaign support, in partnership with Marketing and strategic Alliance partners.QualificationsSCHEDULE:
10 PM to 7 AM Manila TimeLOCATION:
BGC, Taguig City
- 3-5 years' B2B enterprise software telesales or business development experience.
- Experience with B2B Account-Based Marketing (ABM) preferred.
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enterprise software preferred.
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Thrives in a competitive, dynamic, team environment
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
What is it like working here?
- We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual's needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.