This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44376
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Manufacturing
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Throughout its’ history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 3,600 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
We are currently seeking candidates for Supplier Quality Assurance Inspectors to work A shift (Monday through Friday 6:50 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.) at our Monroe, Georgia location. You offer us your determination and work-ethic; we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
The primary function of the Inspector is to perform SQA assignments requiring of managing MRB cage on daily basis. The Inspector will perform daily audits for MRB cage, Schedules daily meetings with CFT members for MRB review, arrange Supplier sorts of non-conforming product, use of basic instruments and/or techniques to measure quality levels of manufactured or purchased parts, in accordance with established procedures and/or standards. The Inspector is responsible for inspecting parts, components and end items throughout stages of production as well as document and track non-conforming units and corrective/preventative action.
1. Manage MRB (Containment ) Cage
2. Performs daily audits of items located in the containment cage (i.e. run RW stockroom reports)
3. Schedules and hold daily MRB (Containment) meetings with CFT members for review of items contained
4. Performs in-process inspections, final inspections and receiving inspection activities to support Supplier component evaluation as outlined in standards (i.e. Receiving Inspection Standards, Inspection check sheets, Measurlink etc.) using basic inspection instruments and/or techniques including Visual inspections.
5. May verify inspection equipment to ensure its accuracy.
6. Participates in sorting and rework of non-conformances. May also include support to external sorting team not limited writing instructions and monitoring activity.
7. Prepares and processes inspection acceptance or rejection paperwork.
8. Utilize effective communications and problem solving skills to foster an effective team environment which continually strives for safety, quality, organizational, product, productivity, and improvements.
9. Perform other responsibilities as directed by Supervisor.
Successful candidates will possess:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk. The employee occasionally is required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).