Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
The purpose of the Enterprise Account Manager role is to manage Hitachi Vantara solutions revenue within an assigned territory. This will include development and execution of territory plans that will identify key accounts and partners to engage with to drive revenue. The Enterprise Account Manager will collaborate with the integrator and channel partners in identifying the key buying centers within the accounts that can benefit from both the core and emerging solutions portfolio as an expert related to the account goals, initiatives and organizational structure. Outcomes will be reported through consistent procedures that will require input from identification of leads, through opportunity development, to forecasting and closure.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for developing account plans and to build and nurture client relationships, whilst ensuring alignment to the regional strategy. Responsibilities
- Create a territory plan that identifies the installed accounts, high value target accounts and key Hitachi Vantara partners. This includes mapping partner relationships to accounts based on buying relationships and complementary solutions.
- Create relationships with key complementary ecosystem partners. This includes technology alliance partners, global systems integrators, regional partners and others that have trusted solutions or relationships.
- For acquisition accounts, identify key contacts through discussion with ecosystem partners, research and inside sales that are candidates for Hitachi Vantara solutions. Map partner relationships to key buying center contacts.
- Oversee, guide and escalate Hitachi Vantara resources in creating a positive customer experience, in opportunity creation and management, as well as, problem resolution.
- Represent all facets of Hitachi Vantara to all levels of the account and partner. Ensure a consistent One Hitachi approach for the customer by regular account team communication and alignment to one account plan (be regional eyes and ears for GAM and be the local spokesperson for the global strategy at this account, if applicable).
- Use solutions selling to identify opportunities that add value to our customers by helping them save money, make money or manage risk.
- Identify rules of engagement with key partners to ensure delivery of a unified message.
- Properly qualify and drive opportunities through each sales stage. Ensure partner is aligned.
- Identify key stakeholders and influencers responsible for the outcome and clearly determining their definition of success.
- Ability to use business analysis tools (TCO, IRR) and reference selling to validate the Hitachi Vantara solution.
- Knowledge of competitive and political landscape to access and communicate willingness to change or innovate.
- Willingness to trust and engage expert resources to ensure customer understands the Hitachi Vantara business and solution differentiators and value proposition as it aligns to the customers desired outcome.
- Work with ISR and partners to create messages based on research from territory planning. Messages must be tailored to contact, and outcome expected.
- Connect with contacts via all means available (phone, mail, social).
- Focus on detailed follow up.
- Use the Hitachi One View tool to ensure all facets of account strategy and growth are clearly defined and identified.
- Experience planning and selling indirectly
- Strong communicator, take the lead and structured approach
- Ability to reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references
- Market insight and understand the unique needs of the field business - Channel Partner landscape
- Solution selling methodology and approach
- Ability to seamlessly work in direct and virtual matrixed managed environment
- Demonstrable track record of success and cross selling
- Customer focused and savvy business hunter mentality
- Bachelor or Master degree education, Business or Technical
- Demonstrable performance track record within Sales
- 5+ years of work experience in a direct and indirect sales function with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales
- Experience selling to and managing Partners
- Experience Selling Data Management / Cloud / Software Solutions
- Must speak French and English