Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsFull Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with experience in building and automating large scale public cloud deployments leveraging functional languages like Python, NoeJS and declarative configuration , configuration management, and orchestration tools. This is a true DevOps role responsible for end to end delivery of code/script, deployment and operational ownership.
Does looking at a sub-optimized solution or process get your juices following to think about a potential solution a frameworks nd the second time you come across it, you dive-in to solve it even though you are not responsible for it? Your Spidey sense goes into overdrive mode in chaotic and ambiguous environments giving you the capability to cut through the noise to see and drive towards a potential solution? If that's you, this is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your skillset and excel
- Build solutions on public cloud using native cloud solutions using languages like Python, NodeJs.
- Develop UI assets using frameworks like React.
- Adopt open source tools to develop CICD frameworks to enable DevSecOps.
- Create tooling and write automation scripts to optimize processes.
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience in DevOps engineering, a true mix of Development and Operations
- In-depth experience with functional languages like Python, NodeJS
- In-depth knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tooling.
- Experienced in developing solutions using native Cloud applications like AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront or similar services on Azure/GCP.
- Able to build tools from scratch when needed.
- Proficient at Linux system administration.
- Proficient with container technologies like Docker and orchestration engines like Kubernetes.
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.