Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.Salesforce Platform Architect Summary
The Salesforce Platform Architect leads the architectural and technical designs for our Salesforce implementation, working in partnership with the Global Sales, Services, Marketing, and Finance teams, and in adherence to the Enterprise Architecture organization direction.
This role will assess the impact of changes to the platform by providing continuous support and leadership to our delivery organization, ensuring adherence to best practices, evaluating the fit of third-party tools to the current and future landscape, and influencing new ways of working that drive steady improvements.
The primary business goal of the role is to deliver architectures that increase the business capabilities of the organization through showing a passion for well-architected solutions, users, technology, and customer centricity.Essential responsibilities
- Assess architectural strengths and opportunities to align the Salesforce implementation to the business drivers and strategic capabilities of the organization.
- Develop and maintain the current, transitional, and target architectural blueprints documented for all solutions centered on Salesforce.
- Maintain a documented inventory of all applications and integrations in place having dependencies with the Salesforce implementation.
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders, executives, subject matter experts, and vendors to maximize the use and advantages of the platform capabilities.
- Recommend leading Salesforce architecture and development best practices.
- Collaborate and support domains architects working on the Salesforce platform with Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Security Architecture, Business Architecture, and Business Process alignment.
- 5+ years of experience in successful large-scale and enterprise-level Salesforce implementations.
- 10+ years of overall enterprise, systems, solutions, applications, or business architecture background.
- Strong experience and background with integration architecture, including integration patterns in both cloud to cloud and cloud to on premise scenarios.
- Cross-functional experience in working with business leaders from different units and distinct drivers and priorities, for example Sales, Services, Marketing, Partners, IT, and Finance.
- Excellent interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Gather and analyze information effectively.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
- Balanced understanding of long-term and short-term perspectives.
- Promote a holistic view of the enterprise and its business capabilities.
- Able to stay self-motivated across a variety of projects.
- Accomplish goals with a strong sense of urgency.
- Able to work in a global, multicultural environment.
- Disciplined and well-organized approach to work, with attention to detail.
- Reacts positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to learn and progress
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.