Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsAbout Hitachi Medical Systems Europe (HMSE)
You will be dedicated to support the Healthcare Business Unit, which is represented by Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, Zug, Switzerland. The company is a first-choice supplier of open and powerful high-field MRI systems, multi-slice CT systems as well as medical ultrasound, endoscopic and tomography systems (NIRS). Ultrasound expertise encompasses clinical applications such as radiology, internal medicine, obstetrics/gynaecology, cardiology, gastroenterology, urology and surgery. Hitachi Medical Systems Europe offers a complete range of solutions to address a wide range of medical challenges.
Reporting Line: Hitachi Vantara Service Delivery Director for Hitachi Medical Systems Europe.
The position will have a dotted line to the CFO of Hitachi Medical Systems Europe.The Role
The SAP Master Data Management Analyst will develop, implement and govern the strategy around Master Data Management Program for the Hitachi Medical Systems Europe (HMSE) company.
The Analyst will be responsible for leading Europe wide projects that impact the SAP and Salesforce.com CRM master data. This would include data projects related to company structure changes, business process reengineering, new solutions offering implementations, and master data enrichment.
The Analyst will be responsible for setting up the process to manage Product related Master Data, Customer and Supplier Account Master Data resulted in improved data quality, supported through automated (where possible) flows resulting in improved efficiency.
The Analyst will be working closely together with our internal clients of various departments.Responsibilities
- Analyze process area - data quality to ensure optimal efficiency and initiate changes to improve the process and master data quality.
- Develop, document and maintain procedures for Master data management
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations and periodic maintenance
- Work closely with SAP Functional Leaders in Business Process Reengineering projects aiming to implement Pan-European solution in procurement, supply chain and order management processes.
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials etc.) as approved by the business and mass updates as required
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of master data across business systems
- System monitoring and user access level management for compliance and segregation of duties purpose
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and countries
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Economics/IT/Science/Computing/Engineering or equivalent education
- SAP (3+ years of experience) with profound knowledge of Master Data Management for multi company operations within international environments
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and Salesforce functionality
- Knowledge of SAP SD and MM, Pricing, Data Maintenance functionality, or SAP Sales and Distribution functionality with an exposure to system configuration and data migration tools
- Excellent project management skills including cross functional collaboration and communication to drive to solutions
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Fluent English (read and write)
- Very good analytical skills with proactive business sense
- Capable of dealing with management in country and various locations
- Excellent business acumen and judgement and demonstrated ability to work closely and build sustainable business partnerships with Supply Chain/Logistics Teams, Finance - other global functions
- Excellent communication skills - written - verbal
- Experience in multinational and relevant sector preferred
- Experience with cross functional teams
- Organized working approach
- Hands-on / making it happen attitude / can-do mentality
- Continuous Improvement mindset and experience
- Willing to travel to site locations (20%) (mainly Germany and Switzerland)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.