Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
Responsible for build a sale pipeline mainly in FSI, Hospitals - HLS, Manufacture accounts in southwest regional.
Initiates contacts with - manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle.
May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions.
• Establish a strong sales relationship with the relevant above accounts.
• Secure revenue opportunities to meet quarterly and yearly quota.
• Complete sales cycle including shipment coordination and installation planning.
• Bachelors or above.
• More than 2 years related sales experience in IT industry, more Software selling experience is priority.
• Track record on meeting sales quota.
• Be able to work in a team with channel partners and senior management.
• Honest, proactive and creative working attitude.
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Basic English communication skill.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.