Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
Want to be part of an amazing Cloud transformation journey and learn from strong Architects and Engineers? Platform Services team helps the organization through research of cutting-edge technologies and designing and implementing patterns to solve our business problems. As an Engineer on this team, you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies, understand practices like DevOps and implement solutions by adopting industry best practices.Responsibilities
- Develop components using Azure and/or other cloud technologies
- Research and customize implementation of open source tools for CI/CD, eg Gitlab, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation etc
- Document and present solution designs/approaches to supervisors and other members of the team.
- Experience with Public cloud like Azure, AWS and GCP
- Experience with open source Operating Systems like Linux or any other Unix flavor and Windows
- Experience with programming languages like Java, .Net or functional languages like NodeJS, Python
- Perseverance to drive a hard problem to conclusion, under supervised guidance
- Ability to mix fun and work
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.