Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
Hitachi is looking for a high energy, dynamic individual to lead the ongoing technology solution definition effort supporting various business units at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at same time.
Engineer must have strong understanding of SFDC technology platform, API integrations, and web application development. This role must be able to work independently. Should be able to use judgment, creativity and strong technical knowledge to resolve the roadblocks and provide innovative solutions to new challenges in a fast-paced environment.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:Responsibilities
- Develop Application Integrations and API's to meet defined specifications and requirements using public cloud services esp. Amazon Web Services.
• Contribute to Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) patterns and API Management practices.
• End to end ownership of EAI solutions and API's; Dev to Prod.
• Bake in DevSecOps practices for Continuous Delivery with automated testing and security scans.
• Work with onsite and offshore peer delivery teams.
• Follow Release Management processes for changes
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions and building APIs.
• 3+ years of experience with 4GL Python or NodeJS or similar.
• Strong experience with cloud native services like AWS EventBridge, SNS/SQS, Step Functions, Lambda, API Gateway and others.
• Nice to have Experience in
o Integrating salesforce application
o Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
• Experience in delivering software projects using Agile methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of direct experience
• Experience in large technical teams in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support
• Experience on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and the force.com platform is plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.