North Rhine Westphalia,
Job ID: 42780
Date Posted: Nov 25, 2019
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Europe GmbH (Germany)
Profession (Job Category): Sales
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Hitachi is one of the world's leading companies in the electrical industry. Technical innovations for the future are our greatest challenge. The product range of our Group comprises more than 20,000 components and solutions. More than 325,000 employees help us to continuously develop international standards and distribute high-quality complex components and systems.
To strengthen our Industrial Components & Equipment group in the area of Coding & Marking in Düsseldorf we are looking a
Distributor Development Manager (m/f/d)
• 3 or more years proven experience as a distributor sales or regional sales management
• Ability to build strong trusting relationships with distributor principles and their operational team, by understanding the key drivers and motivations
• Motivate and drive distributors to win with Hitachi coding products in their market, ensuring that a value-add sales approach is adopted.
• Good organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and effectively manage time.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop campaigns, support new product launches and initiate lead generation plans through exhibitions and Distributor organised events.