Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role
We are seeking a Renewals Quoting Analyst in Mexico City. This role will be the Team Lead and will responsible for configuring, pricing, and quoting enterprise renewals in the Salesforce CPQ/CRM tool. This role will work closely with the Pipeline Manager to proactively identify renewal opportunities eligible for quoting, and will also work closely with the Renewal Sales team, the Renewal Operations team, and the Data Management team to respond to requests for pricing from the Global Field Services and Global Field Sales organizations.This is a newly created team in Mexico, and this role is critical in supporting our renewals revenue stream and our Field Services Operations.Responsibilities
- Manage the renewal opportunity to renewal quote process in Salesforce CPQ/CRM for enterprise customers.
- Utilize reporting tools to proactively identify renewal opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Leverage Salesforce reporting and Microsoft Excel tools to perform an account reconciliation prior to quoting. The account reconciliation includes an audit/comparison of contract, install base, and sales order data.
- Prepare renewal quotations per current pricing and discounting policies.
- Collaborate with our Data Management, Renewal Operations, and Renewal Sales teams to troubleshoot customer escalations and data discrepancies.
- Stay informed about new product offerings and their related configurations/pricing strategies
- Ensure all quote production KPIs are met.
- Share best practices and independently pilot projects to improve the Renewals Business.
- Assist in wider team duties and perform other duties as required.
- 1-3 years' experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Fluent in English is required.
- Bachelor-s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, IT or related field highly desirable.
- Background experience in either Pre-sales or Post-sales supporting environment is not required, but recommended.
- Strong proficiency with computer applications (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Oracle, Salesforce, Pentaho).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects.
- Ability to systematically analyze and solve complex challenges.
- Detail oriented - with the ability to deep dive into data to ensure accuracy.
- Work with little supervision on a day-to-day basis.
- Sense of urgency and ability to set and then meet expectations.
- Passion for solving puzzles.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.