- Develops and maintains test cases, test procedures, test scripts and test data according to project requirements.
- Documenting and tracking defects, and following through to resolution
- Completes testing of system changes, based on established test plans and test scripts.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Follows established department processes and documents all work associated with the assigned responsibilities fully and accurately.
- Follows established Quality Assurance processes and standards for the formal delivery of work artifacts.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Completes specific work as assigned with minimal assistance. Assignments are varied in nature and limited in scope/complexity.
Job requirements Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years' experience in software development or an associated discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance practices and processes
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Microsoft Windows operating system education/experience
- Microsoft Office, EXCEL and WORD education/experience
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods and tools
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, BASH
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of rail related applications
Hitachi Rail STS employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at www.ansaldo-sts.com/en/careers