- Develops and maintains test cases, test procedures, test scripts and test data according to project requirements.
- Documenting and tracking defects, and following through to resolution
- Completes testing of system changes, based on established test plans and test scripts.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Follows established department processes and documents all work associated with the assigned responsibilities fully and accurately.
- Follows established Quality Assurance processes and standards for the formal delivery of work artifacts.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Completes specific work as assigned with minimal assistance. Assignments are varied in nature and limited in scope/complexity.
Job requirements Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 0-2 years' experience in software development or an associated discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance practices and processes
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Microsoft Windows operating system education/experience
- Microsoft Office, EXCEL and WORD education/experience
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods and tools
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, BASH
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of rail related applications
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers