Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role
We are seeking an experienced Real Estate IT Project-Program Manager responsible for leading multiple IT Real Estate projects in a fast-paced global environment. Responsibilities include defining, planning and executing projects according to set deadlines, specific budget, scope and technical standards. This includes identifying resources, coordinating the efforts of IT team members, internal business partners, Real Estate staff and associated regional vendors and third-party contractor or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. Yes, we want a rock star!Responsibilities
- Manage real estate projects for office related to space planning, project proposal general and review, office renovations, site expansion, office moves, build-outs, co-locating multiple offices, office decommission and other facilities related needs.
- Manage real estate projects requiring technical expertise including network, telecom, audio visual, data center, knowledge of the legal environment, knowledge of the organization and logistics coordination.
- Manage all phases and components of the real estate projects including initiation, planning, executing and closing especially Infrastructure build.
- Develop project plans - project financials, track budgets - actual spend, schedules and technical documentation requirements. Effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Create checklists, spreadsheets and other resources to assist the Real Estate portfolio manager in the scope of real estate projects while meeting the company standards.
- Assists in submitting equipment orders as necessary via global procurement process such as ordering voice equipment, order network equipment, order data center (UPS), order audio-video etc.
- Interfaces with technical and non-technical project team members and real estate/construction vendors.
- Prepares project reports, dashboard and summaries for management, client, or other internal customers.
- Minimum 10+ years of IT project management experience, 5+ with Real Estate projects.
- Solid understanding of PMO framework and processes as well as IT infrastructure experience required. Strong project - time management skills. Experience with PM methodologies. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certifications preferred.
- Technical skills must be sufficiently advanced to allow full, meaningful participation in project meetings with technology teams, along with the ability to understand the relationship and inter-dependencies of the major systems in the office environment to assure correct technical analysis is done.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Expertise in Infrastructure build and Technology related to Real estate projects such as Network, Telecom, Audio Visual, Data Center.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency including MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote and Project.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.