Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to provide their allocated Managed Services clients with an effective, efficient and valued relationship with Hitachi Solutions. The SDM must ensure that both opportunities and threats to revenue are communicated within Hitachi and also contribute to the overall strategy, governance and development of Managed Services.
Other roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Strong working relationship with named clients
- Knowledge of client changing business needs / requirements and refer opportunities and threats to the Account Directors and Client Services Manager
- Demand forecasting on Managed Services.
- Client Change budget monitoring
- The transition into service of any major Change, including Release and Deployment activities
- Ensuring Managed Services are delivering both to contractual obligations and client satisfaction
- Production, communication and maintenance of the Service Delivery Plan
- Service reporting and client reviews
- Internal projects / workstreams e.g. Process Ownership / CSI
- Provide input on Continual Service Improvement of Managed Services and future developments of the ITSM toolset
- Be an escalation point for both the client and Managed Services teams
- Own and lead engagement on all Sev1 Incidents.
- Manage and co-ordinate urgent and complicated support issues
- Where needed, provide additional support to Sales, Project and Managed Service support teams
- Proactively advising licence renewal/contract and call off information
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
ITIL Intermediate/Practitioner qualification preferred.
- 5+ years' service delivery experience operating in a Service organisations
- Experience of working with clients and third party suppliers
- Strong exposure to ITIL best practice and Project Methodologies in a lead or support capacity
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/