This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44224
Date Posted: Mar 23, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): R&D
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Company: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Division: R&D Industrial AI Lab
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Status: Temporary, Full-Time for 3-6 months
Hitachi America, Ltd. (http://www.hitachi-america.us/) has an opening for an experienced full-stack software developer in the Industrial AI Laboratory located in Silicon Valley. The mission of this laboratory is to help create new and innovative Industrial AI solutions. The laboratory focuses on research, technology innovation, and proof-of-concept activities, leveraging Hitachi’s technologies, and establishing Hitachi as a leader in Industrial AI.
Purpose of Project
Developing tools and utilities for data scientists to speed up creation of IoT solutions for customers.
· Developing source code management and AI/analytics packages management system using/enhancing OSS framework.
· Developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment application and enhancing existing OSS DevOps framework.
· Programming Languages to be used on our project:
· Frameworks/Tools to be used on our project:
· 5 years of software development experience with local environment applications.
· Experience using Git/Gitlab, JupyterHub, CI/DI pipeline.
· Experience of building tools for automated testing, building, and deployment for Python source codes.
· Knowledge of Docker/Python Framework
- Container build and management, using docker, docker-compose, docker-swarm, and docker registry.- Deployment, management, and operation experiences on private docker registry.- Experience with Kubernetes is preferred.- Basic DB experience, especially for No-SQL DB such as Redis, MongoDB is preferred.- Public cloud services knowledge (AWS, Azure, GCP) is preferred.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities