Hitachi Solutions is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. Hitachi Solutions prides itself on helping our clients to compete with the largest global enterprises with powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and provide focused industry solutions to improve their business. Our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI. Hitachi Solutions had multiple Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award Winning clients and 6 finalists in 2012, a record for Microsoft awards. Hitachi Solutions was recognized as the 2013 Microsoft Dynamics US Partner of the year, 2011 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Global partner of the year, and the 2009 Microsoft Dynamics AX Global Partner of the Year.Job Description
**Role open to Contractors only**
As a Hitachi Solutions OCM (Organizational Change Management) Consultant you will work with our Customer Delivery teams to assist customers through the OCM and User Adoption of new solutions.
- Assess scope of the business change that will occur with the business transformation;
- Identify all stakeholders who will be affected by the change;
- Understand the impact of these changes on each stakeholder group and the potential risks for adoption of the new solution;
- Assess, or coordinate the assessment of, readiness for these changes (organizational and user readiness);
- Assess people related risks and develop related mitigation strategies;
- Develop change management strategies and detailed change management plans for the change initiative;
- Execute the change management plans by managing change management activities across all aspects of the project;
- Coach leaders and employees in change management principles and their practical application in a project context;
- Provide organizational change management support at time of implementation and develop new approaches and resistance management plans as required to deal with adoption obstacles which may arise;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of change management strategies and tactics used to promote adoption;
- Collaborate with the customer in developing a post implementation reinforcement plan to increase the level of adoption of the new solution
- Develop employee and member communication relating to all aspects of the change plans and implementation
- A university degree in business administration, computer science, psychology, engineering or other suitable discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in an organizational change management specialist, business analyst, or project manager role leading business process transformation at least some of which is related to the introduction of new technology
- Strong preference for Prosci /ADKAR Certification
- Prior Experience in OCM within CRM and/or ERP-related projects
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and capable of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders and team members including experience consulting and communicating with executive and senior management teams
- Ability to set clear direction and expectations, keep staff focused on objectives, build excellent relationships, take ownership of performance and results, and foster a sense of urgency and dedication to meeting goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, manage issues and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs.
- Must be comfortable working with ambiguity within a project.
- Ability to travel both Domestically and Internationally as required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.