Job ID: 41439
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2019
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Profession (Job Category): Sales
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Required Skills and Capabilities
1. Have knowledge of process control System in Industrial Plant
2. Understand P&ID, including process flow, (specification of equipment), sensor type, etc. in Industrial Plant
3. Have knowledge in IT Skill (system integration, network, software/hardware installation ,etc.)
4. If it’s better for have basic knowledge in chemical engineering (type and role of unit operation, basic principle of each phenomenon)
5. Visit the customers, investigate the existing process and develop the new plan of the solutions
6. Work with engineering counterparts in customer side, in partner company and Hitachi organizations to support the definition of solution/service requirements.
7. Develop the business cases for solutions and services to secure the internal funding including developing go-to-market plans, customer benefit analysis, pricing and business models.
8. Serve as an internal and external leader for solution and service offerings with working with the sales channel and key customers.
9. Analyze potential partner relationships for the solution and service business and promoting them.
1. Bachelor’s degree in electrical and/or mechanical engineering with a fundamental knowledge of a variety of topics in science and technology
2. Five (5) years of combined experience in a sales and engineering role with at least three (3) years of experience working in a sales engineering or business development for companies that offer products and services aimed at Plant optimization in ASEAN market.
3. Outstanding communication and intercultural skills in English.
4. Prefer to have working experience in plant operation or control, including refinery, petrochemical, power, or other industrial plant.
5. Have experience in data analysis using plant historical data by excel (prefer to use excel macro).