Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual with a strong IT sourcing, financial, and analysis background for the Global IT Procurement Analyst position in the Global IT organization. Our ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track record in the IT Procure-to-Pay process from a sourcing review, purchasing, and payment lifecyle with the ability to analyze contracts, create purchase requisitions, and receipt invoices for payment backed by a strong understanding of IT products and services as it relates to hardware, software, and labor agreements. If you are a self-starter who is hard working and detail oriented with great analytical - customer service skills and can effectively identify opportunities, then this is the role for you!Responsibilities
• Analyze hardware, software, and labor contracts, agreements, quotes, and statement of works (SOWs) while validating budget sourcing and approvals.
• Process Purchase Requisitions (PRs) to support day-to-day business operations for Global IT while maintaining accurate records of purchase history.
• Establish accurate Purchase Requisition (PR) routing approval workflow to ensure proper transition to Purchase Order (PO) creation to the vendor.
• Partner closely with Finance to review and ensure up-front quality and consistency with accurate cost center allocation, GL coding, CapEx/OpEx rules, etc.
• Ensure delivery of goods and services followed by invoice receipt and processing to support proper vendor payment and accurate financial reporting.
• Collaborate with Procurement team to ensure updates to the contract management database, permitting accurate tracking, renewal, and termination agreements.
• Work closely with vendors to help with invoice and payment reconciliation as well as escalate and help resolve sourcing issues.
• Process Computer Order Requests (CORs) to support end user devices (laptop, desktop) requests for new and existing employees.
• Engage in quarterly forecasting of enduser devices and software along with the purchasing, ordering, and fulfillment for the entire company.
• Monitor - resolve tasks for the automated computer accessory ordering for all endusers when required while engaging in non-standard accessory orders.
• Identify and present areas for opportunities as it relates to savings, efficiencies, and automation to current processes.Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Technology strongly preferred.
• 5+ years experience in IT sourcing, financial management - analysis, or related field.
• Strong customer service, communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
• Proficient in MS Excel with strong skills with if statements, vlookup, pivot tables, etc.).
• Knowledge of IT services and financial management processes such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital - operating expense handling, and cost accounting.
• Strong understanding of hardware, software, and labor agreements including knowledge of business software licensing, enduser device (laptop, desktop) configuration, and enduser software licensing structure.
• Experience in Oracle ERP financial systems, ServiceNow ticketing system, and end-to-end Procure-to-Pay processes.
• Proven ability to develop strong relationships - providing support with internal customers, while collaborating - communicating at different levels.
• Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
• Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional.