Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
Senior Identity and Access Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Identity and Access Management Engineer specifically in OKTA. The individual will be part of a support team that focuses mainly on support but develop solutions when required. Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide well-thought out and reliable advice and troubleshooting for application development with Okta
- Take end-to-end ownership of questions and issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of the problems reported, understand the environment/network and impact on business.
- Write code/script to build user scenarios using Okta API and SDKs, to reproduce issues.
- Help teams understand how Okta works, and the various technical use cases of the platform.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for API and product issues. Provide feedback and documentation so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Craft process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management specializing in OKTA
- Experience supporting LDAP, SSO, SAML, OAUTH or WS-Federation
- Experience configuring SSO, integrating and supporting cloud applications such as Oﬃce 365, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Workday, etc.
- Experience supporting n-tier web applications.
- Any Okta certifications are added advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.