Job description Overall description
The successful candidate will be responsible for manage and deliver project in South China in collaboration with Hitachi Rail STS USA and Italian teams. Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the bid process ensuring that Project Objectives align with contractual requirements and Hitachi Rail STS policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective Project Team leadership to achieve the Project Objectives.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities to improve project performance.
- Ensure the effective management of client requirements and expectations.
- Assure the effectiveness of project risk and contingency management strategies.
- Ensure that the level of detailed planning is suitable given the level of risk.
- Ensure the effective management of project issues and non-conformances to minimize the adverse effect on Project Objectives.
- Guarantee the effective management/administration of contract Terms & Conditions or, support the Contract Manager in the conduct of such activities.
- Guarantee the accuracy and currency of project reports referenced to Business Unit requirements.
- Support in project governance (audits, phase reviews & other reviews) requirements in accordance with corporate policy and procedures.
- Participate in the performance evaluation of Project Team members
Job requirements Education Required
Other Knowledge Required
- Bachler degree or above in Engineering, Railway Signaling and Automation & Control preferred.
- PM certification (e.g. PMI, PMP, APM etc.) preferred.
- At least 8 years' experience
- Project management knowledge
- Customer relationship and excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of contract management, scheduling, cost estimating.
- A knowledge and capability of the risk and opportunity identification/management
- Good communication skill
- Performance control and Reporting
- Proficiency in English written and spoken