Job ID: 43897
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2019
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Electrical Engineer -
-Support KOKI's internal build team with custom design and programming of automation controls
-Support panel wiring, field wiring and programming as necessary to meet all KOKI deliverables.
- Must have the ability to develop and trouble shoot a PLC program from start to finish.
-Support design reviews with outside vendors as needed.
-Must be able to work in a team environment and have good communication skills.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of modern electrical systems.
- Knowledge of PLC's.
- SQL & Database development preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams.
- Must be able to travel globally as required to support HIAMS projects.
- Must have good time managment skills to handle multiple projects.