Job ID: 44517
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Asia (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Main Purpose of the job
Responsible for the financial activities of the company and to prepare financial reports in accordance with accounting standards and statutory requirements. To assist the management to liaise with the bankers, auditors and government bodies. To meet financial accounting objectives.
1. Design and maintain good accounting systems, ensure that accounting principles and practices are properly adopted and in compliance with accounting standards and statutory requirements.
2. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department. Process monthly and year end closing, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll related payments, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue/expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations etc.
3. Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Ensure that the monthly financial reporting are prepared on a timely basis.
4. Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles. Review accounting systems and strengthen them by implement good control procedure. Provide recommendation to improve systems / procedures and initiate corrective actions.
5. Prepare budget and forecast, monitor and analyze performance against financial plan. Perform the role of an effective business partner by providing advise on financial, tax matter and risk management.
6. Oversee staffs on operational activities. Provide training and guidance on non-routine activities. Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
7. Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions. Coordinate and complete annual audits successfully.
9. Agreements Review - to address any tax and accounting issues before contractual obligations established
10. Compliance champion for Anti Corruption and Export Control matters.
Degree in Finance/Accounting with 5 years similar working experience.