Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd are a global $4bn data services firm with a portfolio spanning Hardware, Storage, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud and IoT. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business.
Working in a global team environment, the Global Citrix Administrator is responsible for the management and configuration of our Citrix environment. The administrator will be responsible for providing technical leadership and/or support in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet business needs.
As a trusted advisor, the Engineer will create and maintain effective relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. The highly motivated individual will maintain their knowledge of technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. The Engineer will provide team support for complex projects/programs that include business and technical solutions. Throughout the engagement process the Engineer will be responsible for planning, design, implementation and support to ensure the information technology (IT) solutions strategy is aligned with business strategy
- Experience with Citrix NetScaler Gateway, Citrix Management Console, Citrix Storefront administration and XenApp
- Responsible for working with the Citrix suite (above) and integrating with the current network configuration and VMware environments to design solutions for new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Proactive solution monitoring including Citrix updates, fixes and general maintenance.
- Experience directly supporting applications in secure environments.
- Experience with Windows server (2008/2012/2016) administration and management
- Provide case resolution via remote access and ticket system.
- Participates in on-call Tier II/III production support activities. Is expected to have the technical knowledge and capability to handle all problems that may arise.
- Ability to develop Application Specification deliverables that map business requirements to solution / technologies.
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
- Deep and relevant experience within a large organization (-3000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
- Extensive experience with Citrix NetScaler Gateway, Citrix Management Console, Citrix Storefront administration and XenApp
- Designated Citrix and application point-of-contact to work with Tier II/III customers on long term projects and systems development
- Working knowledge of VMWare vSphere
- Experience with VMware technologies; vCenter, vMotion, Storage vMotion, SRM.
- Familiar with basic network protocols and troubleshooting
- Occasional weekend and after hours on-call work required.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills as well as business acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills required.
- Citrix CCA-V or CCP-V certification highly desirable
- SQL reporting, or PowerBI would be an advantage.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!