This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44493
Date Posted: Jan 24, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Europe Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Hitachi Europe Ltd. – European Big Data Laboratory – London UK – Permanent – Full-Time.
As a Graduate Researcher, she/he will take a key role in the research and development of data-driven solutions with emphasis in autonomous vehicles. This will require strong academic background in Computer Science and Machine Learning. In addition to the above activities, she/he will be operating in the following key areas depending on the needs of the project(s) – Machine/Deep Learning, Big Data, Data Analytics, Software Engineering.
· R&D, system requirement analysis, option and scenario evaluation, high level system design and the development of proofs of solution and value.
· Development of system specifications, system integration, and evaluation of system functions will be conducted in collaboration with Hitachi colleagues at global level.
· The R&D fields are Control, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Internet of Thing, Data and related activities in academia and industries.
· Support at Hitachi Europe events and business activities with respect to the above-mentioned fields.
Key Skills and Experience
· Master’s degree from top tier university in Computer Science with emphasis in data science, machine/deep learning or computer vision.
· Strong understanding of data analytics, statistical methods and models, machine/deep learning, computer vision.
· Strong Python, C++, Bash skills.
· Possess an inquisitive mind and a clear passion for technology.
· Flexibility and adaptability, excellent communication skills and ability to work in harmony with co-workers.
· PhD in Deep Learning for Autonomous Vehicles/Robots.
· Industrial experience in productization of Machine Learning models.
· Further certifications on machine learning and/or computer vision.
In addition to offering a market competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme, Hitachi also provide an attractive benefits package, which is regularly reviewed, and offers a wide range of benefits that you can choose from, including:
Company Funded Benefits
Voluntary Benefits (funded by employee) including;