Job description Hitachi Rail STS USA
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Hardware Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are:
Hitachi Rail STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.
Hitachi Rail STS is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Designs, develops and tests all aspects of mechanical components.
- Applies knowledge of engineering principals.
- Conducts testing and constructs prototypes.
- May be involved in light fabrication, operation, installation of equipment
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of material specification
- Working knowledge of ANSYS SIMULATION TECHNIQUES
- Working knowledge of industry specifications related to Railway and Mass Transit
Education: Languages: Benefits:
- Familiar with Fire/Smoke/Toxicity evaluation
- CADD background with Solid Edge
Hitachi Rail STS employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.ansaldo-sts.com/en/careers