This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44579
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2020
Business Unit: Hitachi Consulting
Company Name: Hitachi Consulting Global Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Consulting
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
SAP PI/PO Developer
About Hitachi Consulting
Hitachi Consulting is the digital solutions and professional services business of Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader. Hitachi Consulting is a catalyst for positive business change, propelling organizations to drive innovation and to accelerate digital transformation. We have particular strengths in the domains of ‘Digital’, ‘Internet of Things’, ‘Analytics’ and ERP and provide a range of supporting services (industry expertise, project management, process design, change management) required to achieve success.
Hitachi Consulting helps organizations leverage data as a strategic asset to develop new revenue streams, innovate faster and respond to global dynamics with insight and agility. We collaborate with clients to create solutions that help maximize operational efficiency and deliver measurable, sustainable business results.
More information can be found on Hitachi Consulting’s website found here. Hitachi’s vision, mission and values can be found here.
Purpose of Position
Hitachi Consulting is looking for SAP professionals who have a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our central offices (Chicago, Denver, Dallas)
• 5+ years SAP experience
• Minimum of 4 years SAP experience with PI/Process Orchestration (PO) 7.2 and above
• Strong experience with PI/PO configuration, mapping and development (both on ABAP and Java Stacks)
• Extensive PI monitoring and architecture knowledge
• Expert in using ABAP Workbench tools for developing applications
• Experience in developing / configuring SAP PI BPMs, Web Services and SOA scenario
• Experience with Java Development, Java Maps and XML
• Knowledge of configuring of Adapters like IDOC, RFC, FILE, JDBC, SOAP, WS and JMS
• Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
• Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• 2 or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm
• Bachelors Degree
• Experience with Seeburger adapter or other B2B adapters is good
• Good exposure with ABAP and JAVA Proxies
• Exposure to Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE) and Eclipse Workbench
• Effectively promote process best practices
• Excellent client interaction skills
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
• General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy
• Occasional and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables.
• Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees
• Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V