This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44580
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2020
Business Unit: Hitachi Consulting
Company Name: Hitachi Consulting Global Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Consulting
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
SAP FICO Lead
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company (www.hitachiconsulting.com.), with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (www.hitachi.com), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society's challenges with our talented team and proven experience in global markets. The company's consolidated revenues for fiscal 2014 (ended March 31, 2015) totaled 9,761 billion yen ($81.3 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes power & infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, construction machinery, high functional materials & components, automotive systems, healthcare and others.
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices
• 5+ years SAP experience, with specific experience in SAP FICO
• Current SAP configuration and module working knowledge in FI and CO
• Experience with SAP Simple Finance and/or the new GL preferred
• Industrial Manufacturing industry experience a plus
• Experience using SAP implementation tools, ASAP, Value SAP and/or Solution Manager preferred
• Exposure to SAP Activate methodology preferred
• Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
• Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• 3+ full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Experience leading small teams of 2 - 4 resources (both consulting and client employees)
• Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm
• Bachelor's Degree
• Effectively promote process best practices
• Excellent client interaction skills
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
• General consulting skills
• Occasional and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
• Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
• Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard