This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44581
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2020
Business Unit: Hitachi Consulting
Company Name: Hitachi Consulting Global Corporation
Profession (Job Category): Consulting
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 5,000 professionals across 13 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com/.
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices.
Purpose of Position
We are actively searching for a qualified candidate to lead the architecture, design and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions to our clients using SAP Business Warehouse (BW) / BI and SAP HANA.
We are seeking individuals with following skills:
· 4-7 years of combined SAP and Business Intelligence experience
· Architecting background on at least two full life cycle BW HR Implementations for medium to large projects of high complexity
· Architecting background and implementation responsibilities of SAP BW modules other than HR
· Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse requirements gathering
Hands on experience with BPC and BW integration and triage
· Data warehouse modeling and implementation using best practice approaches (Kimball, Inmon)
· Strong understanding and experience with at least one front-end reporting and analytical tool
· Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
· General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy
· Experience leading small teams of 1 – 3 resources (both consulting and client employees)
· Minimum of 2+ experience within a Management or IT consulting firm preferred
· Bachelor's degree
· Should be a team player.
· Should have excellent customer interaction skills
· Should have worked in onsite offshore model
· Flexibility in working hours
· Define BI Architecture road maps driven by project initiatives
· Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to standards for reporting and analysis tools and their appropriate application
Technical Skills needed:
· Mastery level of all SAP BW AND BPC solution components
· Mastery level of knowledge with BW configuration of BW data objects including Infoobjects, Infosources, Transfer/Update Rules, ODS, InfoProviders, Multiproviders
· Mastery level of BW Extractors from the ECC6 system and working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables in ECC6 environment
· Candidates must be able to effectively interact with the client business community to gather/develop functional and technical requirements and translate the requirements into robust analytics and reporting solutions
· Candidates must have a strong understanding of dimensional modeling and data warehousing concepts and methodologies and leading full-lifecycle Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing projects
· Working knowledge of interfacing SAP BW to other SAP products, such as APO, SEM, FICO or CRM
· BW excel-based reporting design and development BW web reporting and web cockpit design and development
The following skill sets would be a plus:
· SAP functional experience in FICO, SD, MM, or PP
· Experience with SAP BPC analytics and consolidation reporting
· BW system upgrade experience
· BW integration with SAP Portals/Netweaver
· Custom ABAP development experience
· Web Services development experience with BW
· Experience with other Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing ETL and OLAP technologies
· Occasional and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
· Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
· Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard