Job ID: 44561
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019
Business Unit: Hitachi High-Technologies
Company Name: Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Sales
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
The Representative II, Key Account Technology will work closely with the Key Account Technology Managers and HTA customers. The position will be responsible for key support duties, providing key technical support functions and will be the key communicator between external customers and HTA Key Account Management team. The Representative II, Key Account Technology will be the liaison between customers, factory and division groups to ensure customer requests and priorities are met. General supporting function includes but not limited to: providing technical clarification of customer requests to the factory, communicating factory responses directly to the customer, interacting with internal organization to support customer requests and ensure a successful business relationship.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· Candidates should have as a minimum a four-year technical degree with emphasis on electronics or electromechanical devices.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
· 2 to 5 years’ experience in semiconductor manufacturing equipment etch technology. Experience can substitute for educational requirements
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
· Must possess strong technical and administrative skills.
· Ability to comprehend how engineering changes affect both tool operation and impact to supply chain.
· Ability to interface with factory, Process Engineers, Key Account Managers and customers.
· Ability to transcribe customer’s technical requirements from
meetings/interactions with customers and present them to the HTA team.
· Ability to articulate changes to tool configuration to both the customer and internal stakeholders.
· Ability to effectively communicate with Japanese personnel in both the
factory and Tokyo sales group.
· Ability to manage progress of multiple different projects simultaneously and keep them on schedule.
· Possess good interpersonal skills.
· Possess strong communication skills (oral and written).
· Must possess strong organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities