Job description Who We Are
At Hitachi Rail STS, we help our customers solve the world's most complex mobility challenges.
We design, manufacture, test, install and commission solutions that meet the safety and management needs of freight, passenger and metro rail operators.
An international provider of turnkey services and solutions, we employ more than 4,300 people in 30 countries. We deliver innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented teams and proven experience, we can inspire the world .
We are looking for a Project Manager. Mission
Achieve the defined objectives for a project, within the terms and conditions of the project, whilst implementing Hitachi Rail STS policy and procedural requirements. Accountabilities
With Reference to the assigned key project:
Provide the evaluation of hours and other costs related to the Project Management execution activities together with an evaluation of related risks
Ensure the accomplishment of the outcomes of the project in accordance with the contractual scope of work, the schedule, the quality requirements and Company processes
Monitor, report and achieve the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
Monitor, report and achieve the project KPIs
Manage the Client relationship
Promote business opportunities and manage of the Change Orders
Manage the Claims
Execute the staffing process of the project team
Evaluate the performances on project team members
Job requirements Education Required:
Skills & Knowledge:
- Graduate in Engineering o equivalent Technical background
- Experience in project on the rail team with great ability to relate with the external customer
- Minimum of 4-5 year of experience in the Project Team.
- knowledge of railway signaling or mass transit
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Project Communications Management skills: capability to ensure timely and appropriate collection, storage, distribution and generation of project information
- Knowledge of Project Quality/Cost/Time/Risk Management techniques
- Knowledge in Project management/ Cost Controlling, preferably if certified (PMI/IPMA).
- Strong customer focus oriented.
- Target focus oriented.
English: intermediate level. Any other additional language would be a plus Place of Work
: Hitachi Rail STS ITALY - Genoa
Availability to travel is requested.
If you meet the requirements, please send a CV to the following address: email@example.com