Hitachi Rail is looking for a passionate engineer for technical project management, who is driven to exceed expectations in an international environment. Do you want to be a part of prestigious projects whose outcome will affect a lot of people every day? Then the role as Technical Project Manager (Project Engineer) at Hitachi Rail might be something for you!
Hitachi Rail is now looking for this key position to strengthen their engineering organization within the railway business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
In your role, you will work very closely with the Project Manager for all technical aspects on the project and you will be primarily responsible for organizing and monitoring the system, development, and detailed design of the overall architecture of the signaling systems. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden,
but competence centers are located all over the world, so it requires some flexibility to travel.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Working with us in Sweden
Solna (Stockholm) is the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Sweden.
A diverse, inclusive and responsible culture is the root of our company where we consider hiring the right people and treating them well, as key factors of our sustainable success.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people with pioneering spirits, driven by customer satisfaction and company global growth.
While our resources are pooled in Stockholm, individuals in each technical area work across overall Scandinavian markets (Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway) and beyond.
As member of the global Hitachi Rail group, you may be offered to take part in global projects and to team-up with colleagues from around the world. Benefits:
In Sweden our employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay and Pension, as well as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities. Mission:
As a Technical Project Manager (PE), you will coordinate all technical activities during project bidding and/or execution phase on various type of signaling projects. Furthermore you will deliver the technical solution on time, on quality and on budget during the project execution phase. Responsibilities:
- Ensure all project technical activities are coordinated, fulfill the technical requirements of the contract, respecting project schedule, budget, quality and defined workload
- Ensure the technical interface toward the customer
- Ensure the clear definition and implementation of the project interfaces and customer requirements between the different project technologies
- Communicate project objectives to the technical project team and all related project activities are aligned with the project schedule
- Make sure correct configuration management (incl. document management and transmittal process) is always in place
- On time, on quality and on budget delivery of contractual milestones
- Existence of up to date project interface, configuration and requirements documentation
- Electrical/electronic/computer engineering or IT qualifications/university degree or equivalent technical background
- 3 to 5 years of engineering experience
- Good Swedish and English skills are mandatory
- Team player and strong inter relationship capability
- Leadership skills
- Eager to work in an international environment
Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/