Job description Hitachi Rail STS USA
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Customer Relationship Manager
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Batesburg, SC
. Who We Are:
At Hitachi Rail STS, we help our customers solve the world's most complex mobility challenges. We design, manufacture, test, install and commission solutions that meet the safety and management needs of freight, passenger and metro rail operators.
An international provider of turnkey services and solutions, we employ more than 4,300 people in 30 countries. We deliver innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented teams and proven experience, we can inspire the world. Accountabilities:
- Responsible for successful on time, on budget, delivery of sales orders
- Responsible for quoting components inquiries from customers
- Responsible for conformance of quote to purchase order of customer
- Manage any special conditions concerning individual customers
- Responsible for notifying customers of any changes in the delivery of their purchase order
- Responsible for gross margin of quotes for component orders
Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate. Required Skills/ Knowledge:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Positive phone presence
- Ability to manage difficult customer situation
- Experience with direct customer contact
- Ability to problem solve
- Builds effective relationships and has exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge of Hitachi Rail STS products
- Ability to manage Government RFQs.
High School or equivalent Languages:
English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail STS employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.