This position is to work with other staff on projects, specifically projects with marketing research and project coordinating tasks and activities. The expectation is he/she will gain work experience particularly in new business development and marketing areas while providing the added resources needed for experienced staff and key projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Marketing research through various available sources and some analysis of collected intelligence.
• Organize tradeshows or exhibitions. Tasks include communicating with vendors and Japan, booth duties, and follow up on the leads.
• Organize campaigns to work with Japan parent company and subsidiaries as a team
• Attend regular project team meetings, help coordinate schedules, Gantt chart, and help making presentations.
• Occasional customer meetings for not only providing business support but also gain exposure to F2F customer meetings.
Qualifications Position Requirements:
• Excellent writing skill in English (Japanese language skill a plus)
• 1-3 years’ experience in a campaign marketing role or event management role, with some working knowledge of content marketing, branded content, social media and webinars
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns and work with a wide range of stakeholders within an organization
• Have some experience in project-oriented tasks and tracking software
• Possess skills to introduce products to others, highly technical presentation is not required
• Ability to use public domain i.e. internet to collect marketing information and analyze/summarize findings
• Hands-on experience at least 2 years with running Marketing Cloud platforms either Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo or HubSpot is a must.
• Knowledge of Eloqua, CMS/Drupal and CRM/Salesforce is a plus
• Knowledge of SEO, SEM and 1-3 years’ experience of Google analytics is a plus
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college degree is required
- 1 – 3 years of work experience
No supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The role requires exposure to tradeshow environment, with high noise levels, and interfacing with large groups of people.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Standing 6 - 8 hours a day (with multiple break in between) at tradeshows is required, with some lifting required (up to 10 kg).
Position type and expected hours of work:
Regular Full Time position.
• Assist others on mundane task such as demo preparation or presentation print-outs, etc…